- Unit's fear level will now decrease so long as they are near a light source or are sheltered. They will still run for the nearest shelter upon reaching 100% fear
- Added new tutorials
- Added camera zooming via the '+' and '-' keys
- Units will now sheathe their weapons when switching to the passive stance
- Change the format of the tooltip displayed for unit training buttons.
- The train button tooltips now display the costs of training units.
- First improvement to the save function has been pushed. Workers should now remember their tasks when the game is loaded.
- Add specified unit training times.
- Fixed a bug where the main menu would partially remain on screen after closing it.
- Fixed inventory items being stuck on screen while dragging
- Fixed harvestable error on load, when the harvestable has been destroyed in the mean time
- Display proper message and icon for each type of unit trained
- Fixed the waypoint projector that caused double circles over buildings
- Feedback panel closes on ESC and acts as a UI blocker so no other panels can overlap with it
- Disabled upgrade of Governor's Manse as no functionality is implemented yet
- Fixed the main menu overlapping with the bottom panel after being closed
- Fixed an issue where constructing buildings next to one another would make their construction dusts glitch out
- Fixed an issue where sun rotation was disabled
- Fixed an issue where you could harvest invisible trees around the screaming stump area on the planet
- Fixed an issue where light poles' construction hologram also encompassed their glow when placing them
- Fix firefly jar orientation when units are catching fireflies