Features and Changes
- Initial reward pool UI and functionality has been added
- Implemented support for double-clicking on a unit to select all units of that type visible on the screen
- Disabled keyboard input while the inventory panel is opened.
- Made the text on the UI Quest Panel less transparent.
- Added the building tutorial that starts after the harvesting tutorial ends
- Updated the costs for lamp posts.
- Units will now be deselected upon entering or exiting the instance. This should address some of the issues regarding units moving in odd ways from time to time
- Email validation has been activated for new registrations
- Fixed an encoding issue which prevented JP feedback to be properly stored
- Fixed an issue that prevented a unit’s tools and weapons to be missing/not displayed correctly after loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue that caused units who were taking damage from ranged enemies to not enter combat
- Fixed an issue that caused all projects projectiles to always miss
- Fixed an issue with the collider on the broken stone arch, the collider was too big.
- Fixed inventory items being stuck on the screen while being dragged
- Fixed a bug where the quests panel would overlap with the bottom panel.